Tuesday, February 19, 2013

10 on Tuesday - Miley Cyrus, Kevin Bacon and Adolf Hitler


1. Lauren and I really want to make a Harlem Shake video at work.

2. Why does Miley Cyrus insist on dressing like a hillbilly street walker?
Miley Cyrus cut-off shorts

3. I was dreaming about smoothies last night and now I want a peanut butter banana smoothie real bad.

4. I told you I've been listening to documentaries on WW2 and the Nazis.  After watching Inglorius Basterds for the thousandth time Sunday night I googled Joseph Goebbels (Hitler's right hand man) and found this photo on his Wikipedia page:
Hitler with child
I couldn't stop looking at it.  There's something very unnerving about seeing a mass-murdering maniac being so...gentle with a child.
That's enough about Hitler...

5. I think Forever21 designed their clothes for girls with no boobs.

6. Anyone else feel this way?  I would pay someone to sit and play with my hair for an hour.

 7. We started watching The Following!  Watched three episodes back to back and loved it.  But I just love Kevin Bacon!

8. Pinned this the other day.  Dennis Quaid is probably my favorite:

9. This might be the first Ten on Tuesday ever without a cat reference.  Crap, I said cat.

10. This has got to be my favorite commercial right now.  It makes me happy!

Link up with Linny and/or Amber to play along!
Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. The power of German engineering. Haha. Love that commercial.
    I am not sure how I would feel about somebody playing with my hair...I guess I would get really annoyed. :)
    Have a lovely Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I thought you would like that, meine Lieben. Did I use it right?

      Delete
  2. The Following is turning out to be a real good show, Bones is still my number one show. I also like that commercial, I also get a kick out of the new at&t commercials, "that's a pain inn the buns."

    I hope you've had a great Tuesday.

    Amanda @3lilapples

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did the same after watching inglorious basterds!
    and i couldn't believe that picture too

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I'm going to be totally honest with you, I had no clue what the Harlem Shake was. Now I do & I can't stop watching the videos haha.
    2. Can't fight who you really are.
    4. Goes to show that Monsters don't always look like you'd expect.
    5. Word. No boobs, no butt, no hips.
    7. The. Best. Show. Ever. Kevin Bacon is so great, I hope the show makes it into a second & third & fourth season.
    8. Bahaha! I dont think Ive ever laughed so hard in my life. My favorite had to be Taylor Swift falling onto the floor from fright.
    9. Aw, fail.
    10. Oh my gosh, that was so damn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I've just watched that Ellen video, seriously I haven't laughed so loud in a LONG time - thank you for sharing, Alyssa;-))) The hair playing picture definitely warmed me up for that long laughing spree!
    And as for Forever 21 boobless design - I never thought of it, but it's absolutely fine with me;-)))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover