Thursday, February 21, 2013

Currently

cat in hallway
Very blurry but it's the only picture I got the night we brought the kids to their new home.


 Reading: Jurassic Park.  I finally just finished Damned and it was very good.  A little gross but good.  Anyway, I started reading Jurassic Park yesterday while waiting for dinner to cook.  The movie absolutely terrified me as a kid (and still kind of does).  I don't know why but I really like reading books that came before movies.

Watching: The Americans on FX.  It's exciting!  I really like Matthew Rhys as Phillip.  To me he carries the whole show.  Keri Russell is decent but in my opinion it's Phillip's story.  Did you know it's based on a true story about real Russian spies that hid in plain site for decades?  Scary thought.

Eating: Pizza.  I'm almost completely burnt out on it.  Monday night Chris ordered some wings for himself and an entire large stuffed crust pizza for me.  I had some that night when I got home from a church service and I've had pizza for lunch the past two days.  I don't know how much more I can take.  But I know after this week we won't be ordering anymore...for a long long time.

Wanting: To go shopping!  Everyone is putting out their spring stuff and it's making me sick of cold weather!  I'm already putting outfits together in my mind that I want.  Mint skinnies, white tee and tan sandals.  I think a trip to Forever21 is in order.

Thinking about: How I'm going to decorate the house.  Not a single thing has been hung on the wall.  We (me, Chris and Daddy) spent so much painting the walls and getting them pretty and perfect that I'm terrified to put a tiny nail hole in them.  And I'm so indecisive!  I have NO idea where I want to put stuff.  I had this idea (that I got from Pinterest) of having a wall in the hall covered with random mirrors, prints and picture frames.  But that's a lot of nail holes!  How do you have your walls decorated?  Reckless abandonment or minimalist chic?

3 comments:

  1. Love your kitty cat! Is he/she a 'torti' in color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa. I nominated you for a Liebster Award, because your cute blog really deserves some more followers. More info here: http://travelling-cats.blogspot.be/2013/02/cat-from-carcassonne-france.html

    By the way, Jurassic Park the novel is creepier than the film. You're warned :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover