Thursday, February 28, 2013

Links from Alyssa

 Hello, dear friends.
I have felt like the walking dead this entire week.
I just can't seem to get enough sleep!

My day was just made by a text message from my long distance bestie!  She's in town for a couple days for a wedding.  She's a God-send after a really crappy day yesterday.  Isn't it nice to catch up with friends you haven't seen in a long time and it's like you pick right back up where you left off?  Like you haven't been apart at all!  I've really missed her!

 Check out these cute/awe inspiring/somewhat gross/totally hilarious links from around the interwebs!

These before-and-after celebrity photoshop gifs are fascinating to me.  It always makes me feel better to know that these gorgeous famous faces need a little help too.  But Katy Perry is still pretty much perfect.

See?!  I'm not the only one loving the name Tallulah for a baby girl! (Cough cough, Kaylen.)

Maybe if I had one of these Disney inspired aprons I would cook more.  I think Cinderella's work apron is my favorite.

Quite possibly one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen.  And that hair!

These photos are so moving.  

I told you cakes shaped like pregnant bellies creep me out...but they don't hold a candle to these truly awful baby shower cakes.

A sparkly cake and a blog after my own heart.

Want to purchase the official poster commemorating the 85th Annual Oscars??  It features 85 Oscar statuettes inspired by the winner from each year respectively.  I would love to have this framed and hanging in my house!  I wonder how Argo will be represented...

If you don't go to any other link on this page...please go to this one and enjoy this extremely funny (very short) video.  Chris and I were in tears for 10 minutes over this.  You'll thank me later. 

Happy Friday Eve, yall!

2 comments:

  1. The photoshopping! Yikes!
    Also those aprons are totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cat image is so cute! some days it takes all my strength not to collapse into bed and wish it all away!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover