Thursday, February 14, 2013

My New Color Obsession - Hot Pink

Just in time for Valentine's Day, a blog post covered in pink!
I get that this extremely bold color isn't everyone's cup of tea...but the 14 year old girl in me is ecstatic that it's a huge trend right now!  It's feminine with a little edge.

 I live in flats year round so these would be a wonderful addition to my closet.

I fell in love with this the moment I saw it.  The girl can't have a bad look.  Emma Stone in full on hot pink Valentino.

In matters of hot pink, Kate Spade can always be counted upon. 


 
This American Eagle shirt WILL be mine. 

I'm not a fan of this chick and she got some hard flack for this little number...but she earned a few points from me. Lea Michele in Elie Saab.
And perfect for today, from my favorite...Forever21.

I could go on with this...but I have to go to work.
Tonight the husband and are eating big so we didn't do gifts.  I already told my co-workers not to expect any singing quartets in the office like last year.  =)  Sweetest husband ever.  God love him.
Even if you don't have a significant other on this day, there's someone in your life who you love!  Call your friends, Mom, sister, whoever and tell them you love them!  My daddy gave me chocolates last night (he always spoils us three women) and a card.  His cards never fail to make me cry!
Now to work!...wearing pink.  Just because.
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. loving those sandals and heart bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with that F21 purse the moment I saw it! Did you get it? If you did, I'm super jealous:-))))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover