Monday, February 4, 2013

Stressed Much? - A Rant

I didn't participate in the Sunday Social yesterday.  To be honest, I woke up and just didn't feel like it.  I've been incredibly, like almost at the end of my rope a bit stressed.  I thought it might make me feel better to get it all out.  Please excuse the negativity I'm about to put out into the universe:

-For starters, there's always something wrong with the house.  Not only does the basement flood (something the inspector didn't catch and the sellers were mum about) but a water pipe busted under the sink Saturday and made my brand new floor buck.  We're going to have to replace the cabinet under the sink and not use the dishwasher til we get it fixed.  I ask you, nay, I implore you.  If you ever sell your home, be forthcoming with your buyers.

-I'm absolutely convinced that Aunt Flo is out to get me.

-On a sunny note.  I finally got to wear my LC dress that I wore once in August...to an event where I was the only one wearing a dress at all.  Gees.  #overdressed.

-I want to punch one of my neighbors everytime I drive by his house and see his American flag on the pole...upside down.  It's been like that since the election.  We're not in distress you freaking idiot.  Have some respect and turn it rightside up or take the damn thing down.  Piece of trash.

-I believe it's because of said stress that my skin has turned on me.  Nothing sucks worse than waking up, looking in the mirror and seeing your 16 year old self.

 Ok...maybe a little.
 All I want right at this very moment is an oreo cakester or a whole bag of Andes mints.

Have a great freakin' week.

4 comments:

  1. God I LOVE Andes mints. If you have any left, bring them to me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch ranting about those neighbors. Just sayin'...
    It could come back to bite you?? Words from the wise. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I have seen that flag and it drives me nuts!! I understand about the house stuff, Jeff and I have experienced similar things with ours but it wasn't water problems, it has been electrical stuff (just as frustrating). And also about your face turning on you, I feel the exact same way about mine most mornings! Hope things get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover