1. Remember that Kate Spade bag I said I wanted? Here's my chance to get it! (And yours too.) A few awesome bloggers put together a giveaway and the prize is any Kate Spade handbag up to $300! Awesomeness.
3. The husband and I ended up watching Lawless Sunday night. Hated every minute of it. Could hardly understand anything anybody said and didn't get the story. The only good thing was that Tom Hardy's face was in it.
4. I hope she ends up being twice the size of pregnant Jessica Simpson. I think it'll happen.
5. I signed up for my first blog swap with Linny! I've never participated in a swap before but I imagine it's a the-more-the-merrier type situation so you should join in.
6. My smartelick sister sent me this the other day. Ya know...since I'm so good with blood.
7. Ran out of the stash of Oreo Cakesters hubby got me from a random gas station. Sad day.
8. Lauren and I had the bright idea to go to small group from a local church where we don't know anyone just because they hold it at Starbucks. We were expecting other 20-somethings...and got middle aged moms and gray haired ladies.
It was one of those moments where you step outside yourself, look down at you and think "...how do you get yourself into these things?"
9. I started reading The Silver Linings Playbook last night and got through the first 100 pages before I was done. Really good read so far. Can't wait to see the movie when I'm done.
10. Oh my gosh YES.
You know what to do. Link up with Linny and Amber.