Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox - My First!

I got my very first Influenster VoxBox last week!  This is the Sugar 'n Spice box.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, Influenster is a place to share you opinion through social media.  Basically, you sign up, they send you products FREE, and you say exactly what you think about them.  Learn more at Influenster.com.

Influenster Sugar n' Spice VoxBox
Gus was super stoked.

Influenster Sugar n' Spice VoxBox

Here's what was in the box of goodies:

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes:
$5.99 for 10 count box.
The first thing I noticed was the scent.  Not exactly pleasant to me, but bearable.  It made my face feel smooth and clean but hardly moisturized.  I did like that each towelette is individually wrapped.  Very convenient.

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer Total Moisture:
$7.99 for 6.5 oz. can.
Nice subtle fragrance. It left my arms smooth but not as moisturized as I would have liked.

belVita Breakfast Biscuits:
$3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits.
I was pleasantly surprised! Good tasting! I like that there are 4 biscuits in a pack instead of the usual 2. I ate them around 8 and they actually kept me full until noon.

Nectresse sweetener:
$6.99 for 5.9 oz. container.
Not so sweet for me.  But I like a LOT of sweet.  I had to put four packets (each packet 2 teaspoons) in my cup of coffee to get it half as sweet as I usually take it.
 
The Colgate Optic White Regimen:
 
Toothpaste:
$2.99 for 4 oz. tube.
Liked the fresh taste and it's just the right amount of "foamy".
Toothbrush:
$2.99
Nothing special.  It's a toothbrush.  I did think the outside bristles were a bit uncomfortable but not enough to make me stop using it.
Mouthwash:
$2.99 for 8 oz. bottle.
Did NOT like the mouthwash.  The taste is overwhelming and burns almost on contact.  And it only gets worse.  The label says to use for 60 seconds.  I barely made it 30.  It irritated my gums and left a foamy residue on my teeth.

I really enjoyed testing out the products and can't wait to get my next VoxBox!

(I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. aw, cool! Influenster hasn't sent me a voxbox yet, only some dishwashing soap. :\ Maybe next time! Sounds like you got to try some fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! I'm definately going to check this out..hadn't heard about them before until now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great box! I love Influenster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this box. I got the Beauty Blogger Voxbox in the fall and it had some good products in it. I love the idea of the Sugar and Spice box! It has a little bit of everything.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover