Sunday, March 17, 2013

Letters to Me

Alyssa,
Could you hang some pictures on the walls or something?
I'm feeling very...naked.
Thanks in Advance,
Your Walls
 
♥♥♥

Alyssa,
I need you to take a step back and realize you haven't touched a piano in three years and haven't had a lesson in fifteen before you attempt Beethoven again.  It's not pretty.
Love,
Your New Piano.
PS.  I look stunning in the dining room if I do say so.

 ♥♥♥

Alyssa,
We could use some color before you wear shorts this spring.  Go to Wal-Mart and invest in some tanning lotion.  But that Jergens natural glow stuff.  Not REAL tanning lotion.  We don't want a repeat of the 7th grade instant tan tragedy.
-Your Legs 

♥♥♥

Alyssa,
I'm sorry I looked stupid on you.  It just wasn't meant to be.
Regretfully,
The Hot Pink tank at AE you really wanted.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Pretty sure there were a couple dresses at Old Navy that said something similar to me as to what that tank top told you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!! You should make this a link-up !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a piano in your dining room?! Hey there fancy pants.

    Damn, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover