Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social

I don't know how the weather was yesterday elsewhere in the country but here in Alabama it was GORGEOUS.  And warm.  A hint of spring perhaps!  I just wanted to be outside as long as possible.
 
We went to get our taxes done yesterday afternoon (first year since we've been married that we haven't owed, thank you, Lord!).  I was afraid it would be a big, huge, long deal since 2012 was the year we bought the house.  It wasn't!  It was actually probably the quickest we've ever got them done before.  After taxes I popped into Charming Charlie (just to look) while he was in GameStop.  I walked out with hot pink hipster.  Oh yes.  I couldn't help myself.  I was happy as a clown that I finally got a hot pink bag like I've been wanting!
 
Anyway, that was my Saturday. 
Now for Sunday Social.  Link up with Neely and Ashley to play along and "meet" some wonderful blog ladies.

Sunday Social

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
Insidious.  I watched it once through my fingers.  Some of the images still scare me.  Never again.
 
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
The Walking Dead.  Chris loves it.  It looks really interesting!  I just didn't care for it the first few episodes.
 
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
Ha.  Nothing.  No adrenaline junkie here.  Next question.

4. Would you ever travel alone?
Like take a whole trip by myself?  Probably not.  I'm a chicken.  I'm pretty sure my face would end up on one of those shows about women who travel alone and are never seen again.

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
I usually don't mind being alone.  But shopping is one thing that I just prefer to do solo. 

Have a great week!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great blog! I really want to watch Insidious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same as you in that I'd always prefer to shop alone. Whenever I go shopping with the hubs I always feel like I take forever (which is probably because I do). Whenever I go with girlfriends I always end up buy WAY more than I need to.

    So glad you popped by! Love your blog, my new following brought you to the 100 mark! Congrats, doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insidious was terrifying! And I watched the first season of Walking Dead but never really watched the rest. I feel out of the loop though because everyone I know watches it. And I am definitely not a daring one either! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I loved your answer to the traveling alone question...hee hee..still giggling ;)

    and yay for taxes! glad to be a new follower...gonna go wander around your blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover