Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - DWTS, JGL, and Cats...Go Figure

 
1. I sent off my first ever swap package yesterday and I cannot WAIT to get mine!

2. I'm a fan (I can hear you judging me through the computer screen), but this is funny.

3. Who watched DWTS last night?!  Right now I'm liking Derek and Kellie.  Poor D.L. Hugely.  And I'm still mad that they didn't put my Tristan with someone young and hot.

4. Haha!

5. I'm 25, out of the house and married and I am still a spoiled rotten Daddy's girl.  Thanks for the AE top and jeans, Dad.  =)

 6. Why did I not think of this?

  7. I got invited to do AirWalk this weekend.  Has anyone ever done this?  The way I understand it it's just a huge room of trampoline floors and they somehow make it into a workout.  I'm excited and scared all at the same time.  This could go horribly, horribly wrong for me.

8. Next week is a 4-day work week and I am SO happy about it.

9. It makes me bat crap crazy every time I get a spam comment.  I'm getting them more and more!  Anyone else?

10. Oh, cats...

Link up with Linny and Amber to play along and have a FABULOUS week!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that cat is awesome.
    I am getting lots of spam comments in the last one or two weeks too. But most of them don't show up on the blog, I don't know why.
    Enjoy your swap package, that sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of tha cats is awesome! I love cats so much! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Twilight pic. And the cat pic. Love cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat is hilarious!! I'm loving Derek and Kelli too..also Val and the 'disney girl'..can't remember her name..but wow..she's YOUNG!! So sad Maks isn't on this season!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover