Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Happy Dances, Disney Princesses, and Pickled Cats


1. Short work week this week! Woo hoo!

2. God bless Spotify. Amen.

3. The little girl in me thinks its super cool that Cinderella and I got married at the same age.

4. I added one of those annoying captcha things to my comment section.  (I know, I know.) I did after I momentarily panicked when I accidentally published two VERY inappropriate spam comments.  No I do not need to know about Asian male enhancement, thank you very much.

5. Story of my middle school life:

 6. DWTS?  After we watched Kelli and Dereck I told Chris, "there's your winner!".

7. If I could find a swimsuit this cute I'd never wear a two-piece again:

8. It's been at least two weeks since I had a cakester.  This makes me sad.

 9. Lauren and I laughed at this forever!  And the more you look, the funnier it gets:

10. I left off a Chris quote on my last post: "You can't drink Kristen Stewart pretty."


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Chris, I have been to Lynchburg Tennessee and there isn't enough Jack Daniel's in existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dancing little girl is a riot and I am absolutely in love with that one piece bathing suit! I'm stopping by from the GFC blog hop and wanted to let you know I'm now following you via GFC and your social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathing suit rocks my socks!!!! Of course, it's probably a gagillion dollars which is why I have a plain black tankini from target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, new follower from the Friend Connect blog hop. Oh man, that cat in the bottle is kind of freaking me out, how will it get out?! Haha, if that happened to my cats I'd be scared. :P Loving you blog! Can't wait to check out more of your posts!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Yeah, our middle school experiences were very similar! Such an awkward stage of life and so glad it's over! Found you from the GFC blog hop!

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover