Sunday, March 24, 2013

That Time I Forced Chris to Watch Breaking Dawn

To be fair, I didn't force him.  It was in exchange for him ordering a $50 pay per view the other week (because 50 bucks for a pay per view is ridiculous).  He said he would do anything to be able to order it.  I'm surprised by how quickly I came up with the exchange.  I smiled and said "I know what you have to do...you have to watch BOTH Breaking Dawns with me...back to back."  He started to say "I don't really need to see this pay per view" but changed his mind.  He's seen Twilight through Eclipse and hated all three, not that I blame him.  The movies are abominations.  I told him to look on the bright side and that after he watches these two there will never be anymore!
 
So guess what we did last night!  That's right.  We sat on the couch and watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 AND Breaking Dawn Part 2.  He got to witness every cheesy, badly acted, Bella twitching moment.  I told him to think of it as a bonding experience for the two of us. 
 
These are just a few of the things that came out of his mouth.  And all of this was the first movie alone:
 
-Dixie just got off the couch.  The cats don't even want to watch this.
 
-I'll gladly do chores right now.  I'll join a damn gym right now.
 
-Don't EVER say ANYTHING about me watching wrestling EVER again.
 
-And WHY didn't this sweep the Oscars?
 
-Don't they have a couch to 5K program?  Put this movie on.  Everybody would get off the couch and join.
 
-Good.  She's dead.  Roll Credits.

 
My husband REALLY loves me.
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. In my case, it was the other way around. I don't think it was so much that my husband loves Twilight, but he wanted to find out what happened, so he dragged me to every one of those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracked me up! Sounds like my husband and I when we watch any of these movies!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover