Thursday, April 18, 2013

Currently

Pam's photoblog: Less Talk More Pictures
Eating: Lean Cuisines.  On Lauren's advice I tried one of the new salad additions and absolutely loved it.  I bought spinach instead of lettuce to go with it since I've heard it's one of the best things you can eat.  Come to find out, I love spinach!  I started eating it right out of the bag!

Reading: The Host by Stephanie Meyer.  I went on a reading tear and read about three books in a month then I started this thinking I would absolutely love it.  I don't so far.  My reading has completely dropped off.  I have to make myself read just because I can't stand quitting a book!  The only time I've just stopped was Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.  Couldn't get into and just didn't care to after a few chapters.

Missing: Our Camp Lejeune friends.  We miss them so much!  We love talking about them and all the parties, dinners and "family" game nights.  They WERE are family.  We were each others families!  It's a closeness that's hard to describe and impossible to replicate.

Wearing: New American Eagle aqua skinny chinos!  In LOVE.  I went on a spontaneous shopping trip with a friend and found these babies on sale.  Score for Alyssa.  I've been really wanting some bright colored pants. I also got some $8 sandals and a $2 dainty gold arrow necklace from Forever21.  I was feeling super sassy yesterday!

Looking forward to: Lots!  We're moving Kaylen home for the summer next weekend, our 6th wedding anniversary is the 28th and Tristan will have a new little brother in the middle of May!  I'm so excited to meet Tyler I can't stand it!  Another baby to love on!  Beyond all that, I'm really looking forward to going to the beach with the whole family for the 4th of July.  Seriously need a vacation.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover