Thursday, April 4, 2013

Midweek Links from Alyssa

just love this picture.
Loved this post about Nicole's trip to the Holy Land.  It must be amazing to walk where Jesus walked.

These people won't be winning "Parent of the Year" anytime soon.

Rainbow cheesecake?? How sweet looking!

Celebs as average people. Some of these are almost too much to handle.

A morning pep talk from your coffee cup.

10 novels that are scarier than the movie.  One of my faves is on this list!

Disney Princesses in their period clothing.

A post revealing the Secrets to Southern Charm.  Spot on.

This dress.  WANT! 

And while we're at it, this swim suit too.

What The Sandlot's "beast" really looked like. 

I desperately want an IPhone and I think I just found my first case.

 
Be happy!  Friday's almost here!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. That dress...oh, that dress...

    And those parents...good LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your sweet little heart!!!! And I mean that in the sweetest way possible, sweeter than my iced tea in fact. Thank you so much for including my post on the Holy Land. It was an AMAZING experience and I hope to return to Israel again someday. Blessings + Hugs, friend. You're a jewel. =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover