Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social - Pinterest

Hello all!  I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  The weather here has been perfect for once.  Unfortunately some meds I started this past week have made me dizzy so I've been out of commission this weekend.  Boo.  Oh well.  I can still open the blinds and enjoy the sunshine.  The kids are enjoying it too.
 
I do hope you'll stop by my dear friend Lauren's blog tomorrow and take a gander at my very first guest post!
 
I haven't done a Sunday Social in a few weeks but this one struck my interest!  Link up with Ashley and Neely to play along.

Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
This is so me.  From the Vans to the crossbody bag all the way down to the chapstick.  I could live in this outfit.

Polyvore

2. What is your favorite food pin?
I've made this crockpot buffalo chicken a several times now.  So good and SO easy.  Dump chicken, wing sauce, and a pack of ranch dressing mix in and let it cook for 8 hours.  An hour before you serve, shred the chicken and add a tablespoon of butter.  Let it cook for another hour and its good to go!   I always use Budweiser wing sauce.  It won't set your mouth on fire.  And it's REALLY good with provolone cheese.
 
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
I don't pin a whole lot of wedding stuff since I got married in 07 long before pinterest (so sad).  I even did a blog post about what kind of dress I would choose if I were to do it again.  And OH I'd love to do it again.  (Same choice of groom of course.)
Lola
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
I'm not the craftiest blogger on the block but this seems like something even I can handle.
Oh So Lovely
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
Somehow very comforting.
 
6. Share one more random pin you love.
 Because, well...obviously.
 

Follow me on Pinterest HERE!
Have a great week!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Always love some great cat pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that C.S. Lewis quote :) I didn't have pinterest when I planned my wedding either...it would have been helpful and a little stressful I think - so many ideas and so little time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine how more awesome-er our weddings would have been if we had had Pinterest?!?!?!?1 Love your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually just thinking yesterday--Man, I don't think I ever want to get married again. lol! I love being married, but I was so over the whole planning thing before it even began. And they didn't have pinterest when I got married, either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DIY pin and the last one made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you chose for your favourite quote! Sometimes we just get wrapped up in obsession over our bodies.

    Do you have pinnable posts? Join Pin It Tuesdays, the Pinterest inspired blog hop (I'm a co-host). Every week we pick 5 of the most clicked entries and feature them in our post and on our Pinterest board! It is open till Friday.
    http://busyhousebigheart.com/pin-it-tuesdays-4-a-pinnable-post-link-up/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover