Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - April Fools, Friendly Dinosaurs, and Walking Dead


 1. For April Fools yesterday someone covered the boss's office door with pictures of his face photoshopped into pictures with celebrities. Someone is a genius...  

2. Every single day.

3. My dear Lauren might have both strands of the flu.  I wiped her desk down with Lysol wipes...after I sat in it and touched her mouse and keyboard.  Fail.  

4. Speaking of Lauren, she put THIS on my wall last week.  It makes the movie sooo much less scary.

5. I'm slightly obsessed with Fleetwood Mac's Tusks.  I've listened to it at least three times today on Spotify.  Again...God bless Spotify.  

6. OMG, Yes!
   
7. Chris talked me into started The Walking Dead from the beginning this past weekend.  Now I'm hooked.  I already don't like Lori (and I don't think I'm alone there).  And I cannot WAIT til Merle shows back up.  He's probably pissed.  

 8. I think Gus is liking having access to a bed again...
   
9. DWTS?  Vanderpump got LUCKY last week.  From what I saw on facebook, all Dancing fans are going to be calling for someone's head if they put Tristan with a middle aged woman again next year.  Let my little lucky charm dance!     

10. I'll leave you with this.  Let's just say according to Bloglovin' I'm WAY closer to Jesus than Hitler.

6 comments:

  1. Love your cat! So cuuuute!
    And no, you are not the only one who does not like Lori. :) She is completely annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I want to see Judd sent somewhere far, far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I haven't gotten on the Walking Dead bandwagon yet. Your cat is so ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOBODY PANIC...it's not the flu!
    I've missed you and Pam these past two days.
    I'm so glad you posted that picture of Gus because I literally just sat here and laughed for a good five minutes. Somebody is a little out of control haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am cracking up over that Jesus/Hitler thing! Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tusk is the best. TUSK! I'll be humming it all night now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover