Thursday, May 2, 2013

How did YOU get here? - Link-up with Helene

Hello, all.

[Before we begin, I'd like to point out that I now have a navigation bar!  That's a first for me!  So check it out and let me know what you think.]
 
Today I'm linking up with Helene and picking my most random Google Keyword Searches.
Not your normal link-up!  I love it.
 
Helene in Between

For those of you who don't know, Google Keyword Searches are basically what people search in Google that brings up your blog in the search results. 
 
To find this in blogger, go to your stats --> Traffic Sources and then scroll all the way down and you can see some of the search terms people use to find you!
 
Here we go:
 
"Cat Sweater": I know exactly where this comes from.  One of my most viewed posts EVER.  All because I posted a picture of this interesting...cat sweater.
I mean, I guess it is pretty awesome.
 
"Whores in Glasses" : Another 10 on Tuesday post featuring, you guessed it, whores in glasses.
 
"Johnny Depp black and white" : No doubt this post featuring celebrity photographs by late photographer Herb Ritts.  This photo of Johnny Depp in particular.
You're welcome.
 
"Ugly Babies" : At first I thought "what the heck".  I post no pictures of ugly babies.  Only pretty ones.  Then I remembered...I featured Kourtney K's little Penelope on a 10 on Tuesday post.

Link up with Helene and enjoy the randomness!

Rejoice!  Tomorrow is Friday!
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. my favorite by far is whores in glasses. so hilarious. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whores in Glasses! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover