1. All prayers to Oklahoma today. It all looks very familiar to us here in Alabama. Here are several way we can help.
2. A tornado survivor finds something to be thankful for in the rubble.
[Warning: have tissues available when you watch this.]
A little more light hearted...
3. Can someone stop what they're doing and get little Justin Bieber a block of cheese to go with all his whine? (Yea, I used that joke.)
Seriously. Get over yourself.
4. DWTS - I think Kelli solidified herself as winner last night. Just perfect. I really didn't care for anyone else's big freestyle and I'll be livid if anyone but Kelli and Derek win.
And Allie and Mark, if you're going to use a pole, for goodness sake USE a pole.
5. So very accurate.
6. Is it weird that I'm getting really excited about our big yard sale this weekend?
7. This should definitely brighten your day! It gets stupid funny around 1:40.
8. I'm starting to feel that my clothes are fitting a little tighter. I should be thinking "wow, I should go on a diet or something". Instead I'm thinking..."I'll just start buying my clothes in a bigger size". Problem solved.
9. Prepare for cuteness:
|Casey Marie Photography|
Someone left me a comment on my last post giving me big congratulations about Ty. (I think she thought he was mine). I almost replied "oh thank you! I DO make beautiful babies!". He looks nothing like me but I'd claim in a hot second! I'm going to stop now. I sound like a baby thief.
10. Just because we all need a cheap laugh: