Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Stealing Babies, The Biebs and When Jacets Attack


 1. All prayers to Oklahoma today.  It all looks very familiar to us here in Alabama.  Here are several way we can help.

2. A tornado survivor finds something to be thankful for in the rubble.  
[Warning: have tissues available when you watch this.]

 A little more light hearted...

 3. Can someone stop what they're doing and get little Justin Bieber a block of cheese to go with all his whine? (Yea, I used that joke.)
Seriously.  Get over yourself.
 
4. DWTS - I think Kelli solidified herself as winner last night.  Just perfect.  I really didn't care for anyone else's big freestyle and I'll be livid if anyone but Kelli and Derek win.
And Allie and Mark, if you're going to use a pole, for goodness sake USE a pole.

5. So very accurate.

6. Is it weird that I'm getting really excited about our big yard sale this weekend?

7. This should definitely brighten your day!  It gets stupid funny around 1:40.

8. I'm starting to feel that my clothes are fitting a little tighter.  I should be thinking "wow, I should go on a diet or something".  Instead I'm thinking..."I'll just start buying my clothes in a bigger size".  Problem solved.

9. Prepare for cuteness:
Casey Marie Photography
 Someone left me a comment on my last post giving me big congratulations about Ty.  (I think she thought he was mine).  I almost replied "oh thank you!  I DO make beautiful babies!".  He looks nothing like me but I'd claim in a hot second!  I'm going to stop now.  I sound like a baby thief.

10. Just because we all need a cheap laugh:
 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I cried when I watched that video. That scenery is all too familiar here in Alabama. That dog is all that woman needs, it makes me so happy that he is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love yard sales. I can't wait to go yard sale shopping this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. I sobbed when I saw that OK video, it has taken over my FB feed, and rightly so!
    3. The Beibs needs to pull up his pants and then go far far away.
    5. LOVE
    6. Yard sales are the bees knees
    8. Target has some really cute clothes and you can get great coupons on their website
    9. That is way too much cuteness for one photo
    10. Giggle

    I looked for those cake things in 7-11 today. No such luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that gif. I would scream and then laugh so hard if someone did that at our customer service counter!

    And yes, JB needs to grow up. Lawd child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3- I'm sick of hearing celebrities whine - don't they have anything better to do?

    #5 - that's me too

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit, I was a fan of the Biebs. Now he's just kinda annoying with all that stupid stuff he's been doing. I'm over him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and
    wished to mention that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll
    be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!

    my web-site ... visit

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover