Saturday, May 11, 2013

This Non-Mom Got a Mother's Day Gift

Friday I got a very unexpected gift delivered to me at work.
 
Some gorgeous tulips!...
 
...With this note attached.

I read the first line of the card and thought "CRAP I've got somebody else's flowers".  Needless to say, i was surprised!  After explaining my "mothers day" gift to everyone in the office, I ran outside and called Chris.
 
Me: Thank you for my flowers!
Chris: What flowers?
MeOk.  The cats just picked up the phone and ordered from ProFlowers by themselves.
Chris: Gus said something about it but I didn't think he was really going to do it.
 
However they were ordered, it was super sweet and absolutely made my day.
 
But Happy Mother's Day to an actual mother.  Mine!
 
 
"...She is far more precious than jewels."
Proverbs 31:10
 
post signature

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover