Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Princess and a Duchess

Hello!  I hope everyone had a good weekend and loved on their daddies!
[#MissALwasROBBED.  All I'm going to say about that.]

My favorite story in the news this past week was definitely my favorite girl [and imaginary bff] the Duchess of Cambridge christening the cruise ship the Royal Princess.

Her royal perfection wore a (get this) dalmation print coat and black pumps. No circulation-cutting-ankle-fat-spilling-out-sandals for this girl. Looking at you, Kim Kardashian. Mazel Tov on your little bundle of joy, by the way. I'm sure that child won't be screwed up at all.

The christening took place in Southampton, the same place the Titanic began her maiden voyage, and oddly enough in the same spot Princess Diana christened the very first Royal Princess in 1984.

Duchess of Cambridge christening The Royal Princess

Duchess of Cambridge christening The Royal Princess
Duchess of Cambridge christening The Royal Princess
Duchess of Cambridge christening The Royal Princess
Duchess of Cambridge christening The Royal Princess
Source
Everytime I see her being all royal and junk it makes me wonder...why was I not born a princess?  I'd be a good princess.  I would be kind to my subjects.  Le sigh... 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous! I cannot wait to see if she has a prince or princess. Can you imagine trying to smile if you are in the uncomfortable days of your pregnancy?! UGH. Props to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who is Kate's imaginary best friend... since we are BFFs, I just call her Kate ;) She is just so stunning and poised and classy, I am just totally fascinated with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want her for an imaginary bestie too! And I agree she is 800x classier than Kim.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover