Friday, June 14, 2013

#bloggerproblemz

I'm linking up with Autumn from The Unreal Life for a one time only (really funny in my opinion) link up.  While you're there, read some of this girl's posts.  Good stuff.  Got blogger "problems"?  Throw a hashtag on those bad boys and link up with Autumn. 
This should be interesting...
#bloggerproblemz
-I forgot to take pictures of my ingredients for dinner...before I cooked them. #bloggerproblemz

 -I can't figure out how to center my nav bar. #bloggerproblemz
computer frustration gif

 -I don't own a tri-pod and my husband sucks at taking pictures. #bloggerproblemz

-I seriously screw something up everytime I try new HTML. #bloggerproblemz

-I don't have an Iphone so by default I don't have instagram. #bloggerproblemz

Happy Friday!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Alyssa!! I can totally relate to the no tripod (and in my case, no significant other) to take pictures. My roommate is getting a little testy about how often I turn to her while we're out with my phone half extended, "can you take a...yeah, thanks."

    And HTML...I hear ya. I was struggling with it at work today, which was extra frustrating because I couldn't make frustrated blogger sounds otherwise my boss would start wondering what I was actually working on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I don't even try with the HTML. You'd think I'd be genius at it bc my husband is a software engineer and does web design on the side! Me, not so much. Is it really hard??

    My sister didn't have an iPhone, and used IG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also don't have a smartphone, so no instagram. Sometimes it seems like there's no one else without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need an iPhone for Instagram; I have it on my tablet computer. Some other pre-pay phone models will allow it, too, just depending on the type of phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I love this and have the same problems!! Bless us!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover