Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Attractive Cats, Super Geniuses and a Party Sneak Peek.


 1. Less than a month until vacation and it can't come soon enough.

2. Well I feel ugly.

3. A little sneak peak from Mom's Party.  I still can't believe Kaylen and I pulled it off.  But this face was worth it!

 4. Chris said the next time anyone asks him when we're having kids, no matter where we're at or who it is, he's going to ask them for advice on how to make that happen.

5. Finally listened to Miley's new song "We Can't Stop".
 Awful.  Just awful.
 
6. For the love of all that it good still left in the world, I hope no one ever gets a glimpse at my history on YouTube.  I've been listening to nothing but documentaries about shootings and serial killers.

7. All the freaking time.

8. I feel like I've said this before, but I'll say it again anyway.  Having a baby does in fact NOT make you a super genius.

9. Pet Interviews - Guinea Pig

10. Are you wearing Mom Jeans?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love this. I haven't heard the new Miley song. I guess that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your vacation coming up! mine is still a couple months away. Ill try to stay away from miley song :)

    Delightful Ideas
    Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 is probably the greatest thing I've read lately. Please publish a follow up post with people's reactions?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover