Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Embrace The Randomness

 1. Exactly ONE week until vacation.

2. Call me childish but it makes me feel so much better to make faces at people I don't like when they walk away.  It's the little things.

3. Dear friends, I found a swimsuit!  
It was actually a fairly painless process.  Except for the part where I was pulling one on and the tag inside the suit cut me up my side.  Blood and all.  That part was NOT painless.  Because you know I can't go shopping without something stupid happening. 

4. I just recently actually started using Twitter.  I decided to follow Amanda Bynes.  Quite amusing.

5. I know a few people that will appreciate this:

6. Today marks 11 years with Chris!  THIS is what he put on my facebook wall:
Clearly we are soul mates.

7. Lauren and I got kind of excited last week with all the blog drama...because we actually knew what everyone was talking about for once.

8. I don't know where this is from and I really don't care:

9. Did anyone see World War Z this past weekend?  Thoughts?

 
10. I'm ready for some better days.

Link up and embrace the randomness!  Linny will be back next week!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I never know what the blog drama is! When I do, does that mean I've "made it"? ;)

    Congratulations to you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 years! Wow, that is awesome! Congratulations!
    And I always seem to miss the blog drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG who is the guy dancing in that GIF? Is it LEO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH, 11 years is a long time. Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog drama? Please elaborate.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover