Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Guest Hosted by Yours Truly!

1. I'm really excited to be hosting Ten on Tuesday for Linny today!  My first time hosting.  Kind of a big deal for me.

2. My exact reaction to certain facebook posts: 


3. Three months until SOA!  Woohoo!  Bring on the bikers!

4. Well played.

5. Chris and I were at the register at a local gas station and the girl behind the counter asks Chris "is this the girl with the cakesters?".
Nay. She was the girl with the cakesters...

6. This had me ROLLING.
 
7. On a whim I'm rereading the Twilight saga again.  Don't judge me.
Ok, judge me.  I can feel you doing it from here.

8. When they called Miss Connecticut's name and NOT Miss Alabama's at the Miss USA Pageant Sunday Night:

 9. I got my partner for Lin's Beat the Heat swap and I love her already!  She's going to be a fun one to shop for.

10. I could really use some prayers.  Specifically for guidance on some big decisions I'm having to make.  I'm between a rock and a hard place.

I hope everyone joins in this week!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first hosting gig!!! And oh my gosh, #6 has me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the rock and a hard place :( Sending good thoughts to you! ps - that Miss USA gif is perfection! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously my reaction to people's facebook posts ALL the time. I swear, some people should not be allowed on the internet.

    I didn't watch the Miss USA pageant, but I caught a glimpse of Miss Utah's question....that is probably the reason why I don't watch pageants.

    Congrats on your first time hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover