Monday, July 15, 2013

Beat the Heat Swap!


I had such a good experience with Linny's Perfect Night In swap I couldn't wait to sign up for this one.  I've seriously lucked out with awesome partners.  Linny and Meg paired me with Emerald from Sweet Tart Beauty.  This girl SPOILED me.


Here's what was in my box:
1. A sweet kitten card // 2. A beach ball // 3. Roasted Seaweed.  Really can't wait to try that. // 4. Pretty Little Liars tote // 5. I Could Pee On This and Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano // 6. A bookmark // 7. Chewing gum // 8. Some hand sanitizer // 9. Travel Q-Tips // 10. Cute cat note cards // 11. Trigger City by Sean Chercover // 12. "Keep Calm and Act like Kate Middleton" print // 13. Priceless by Nicole Richie // 14. Water bottle // 15. Bio True tote // 16. Bag of Chex Mix

Also not pictured a $10 credit to Magazines.com.  So long story short, Emerald got me 6 free issues of Life and Style, my favie.  Told you she spoiled me.

These two are by far my favorite from my box:

The Kate Middleton print WILL be framed.  Funny thing, I gave the cat poetry book as a gift when I was a secret santa at work and I haven't been able to find in stores since then!
Please allow me to share with you an exerpt. Feel free to snap your fingers at the end:

Busy, Busy
It's 8 a.m. and time to rest
It's 10 a.m. and time to relax
It's noon and time for repose
It's 3 p.m. and time for shut-eye
It's 6 p.m. and time for siesta
It's 9 p.m. and time to slumber
It's midnight and time to snooze
It's 4 a.m. and time to hang upside down
from your bedroom ceiling, screaming

Enlightening, is it not?

Thank you, Emerald for the most awesome swap box and thank you to Lin and Meg for putting it all together!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love all the cat items in your package! What a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, it totally looks like Christmas came early for you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover