I thought this was a really neat linkup and hated that I missed the first week! So let's hear it for the boys. It's raining men. Yada yada.
[Note: he answered these questions interview style as I typed. Because let's face it, he just wasn't going to actually sit and type them himself.]
Please say hello to the boy behind MY blog, random sports facts extraordinaire, former Marine, taker out of the trash, Tim Tebow lover, cat dad, and my other half, Chris:
1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life? Rob Dyrdek. I feel like we have the same personality.
2. What is your dream car? Skyline. That's it.
3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why? 4 tattoos. One on each arm and two on the back. Why? Because I like them.
4. Boxers or briefs? Boxers
5. List 3 random facts about yourself...
-I like video games.
-I like sports.
-I like beer.
Groundbreaking, I know.
Like I said, I missed the first week of questions and I actually wanted to know his answers. So for kicks and giggles, here's the first round of questions:
1. Does your wife use your name on her blog? Yes.
2. If you had a blog what would the title be? Funny Jokes, Good Beer, Great Times. [Edit: After a quizical look from me he said "What?! It's MY blog!"]
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog? No. You think I'm going to be intimidated by a blog?
4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? What? What??? It makes me have to read one more damn thing.
5. What is your favorite post on her blog? The wrestling one. [Naturally. He means this one.]
A man of many words. Link up with Stephanie and Mal and meet some more boys behind the blogs!