1. This weekend was glorious. I did nothing and scratched two movies off my "To Watch" list. Movie 43: please don't waste your time. I was bitterly disappointed. Part of it are too disgusting to be funny. I'm sitting here trying desperately NOT to think about it so I don't gag.
The Host: decent but I'm shouting from the rooftops about it.
2. I also got into one of our spare rooms and actually went through some boxes and made space! You can walk from one side of the room to the other now! I kid you not.
3. Taxidermy Jewelry: The gift that never dies. Seriously. Who in their right mind would wear that?
4. So Bieber is peeing in restaurant kitchens now. Maybe he should get new friends and stop hanging out with Lil' Twist and Lil' Hoodlum or whatever their names are.
5. Me today. Just...just no.
6. It's only mid-July and I'm already tired of summer. But here in good ole' Alabama it lasts til....November. October if we're lucky.
7. My house is freaking me out at night. It creaks and cracks all night long. And I swear the cats see something in the hallway that I can't see. At least once a night they'll just stop and stare wide-eyed down the hall. I HATE it when they do that.
8. Terrell Gausha: Can't bare to wear the ole' red, white and blue anymore? By all means don't. Screw you.
9. For no other reason than it's terribly cute:
10. I noticed that I have lots of fuzzy little critters on this Ten on Tuesday.