Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Royal Baby, Vine Famous and This Dang Humidity


1.  We finally have a royal baby!  I was checking news updates at LEAST every 30 minutes yesterday and today I'll be waiting to see them present him on the steps of the hospital!  So exciting!  What do you think he'll be named?  I'm betting on George.  GOSH I wish I was there.

2. It's raining....again.  My poor hair.  Ugh

3. I'm kind of obsessed with this guy's Vines.  I've had "I Just Wanna Party" stuck in my head the last two days.

4. Chris, take note.

5.  On my list of things I hate, slow drivers ranks over terrorists, Taylor Swift, tomatoes, and puppy killers.

6. I'm doing this.  So easy and goodness knows I need something pretty over my toilet.

 7. I really hate being made to feel stupid because I pay attention to pop culture, read tabloids and actually care what the royals are up to.

8. It's funny because it's true:

9. My BRLBFF (blog/real life bff), Lauren is gone for two whole weeks!  She's driving cross country and from her instagrams I don't think she cares much for Oklahoma.

10.  This has been me for like two weeks straight!  I'm starting to think Nana might be right about that iron deficiency...


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love that art over the toilet! I wish I didn't have an ugly cupboard over mine in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vine video. I really need to make more. Don't worry about following the royal family I am just as excited as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the royal baby's middle name will be Philip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oklahoma was not my cup of tea to say the least!! I actually threatened to get on a plane and fly back to Alabama haha. I miss you and Pam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read another blogger suggest the name "Spencer" in honor of Diana and I thought that was so sweet. We'll soon know!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover