Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Weekend Watches, Smooth Cats, and New Obsession

 1. I have at least one day a week where I think "...I shouldn't have got out of bed."  Today is that day.  I sat at my desk and didn't realize I was grumbling out loud until my coworker responded to it.

2. Finished Breaking Dawn and dove right into Priceless.  Was NOT expecting it to be so dirty!  That Nicole Ritchie....

3. We had a Breaking Bad marathon over the weekend and finally finished season 4.  We just sat there speechless.  Mind.  Blown.

4. A conversation from last night.  Me: Babe, what day is it? Chris: Monday.  Me: The....?  Chris: The 29th.  Of July.  Of the year of our Lord 2013.  Welcome to my world.

5. Possibly the smoothest cat ever.

 6.Yall, I made my first outfit on Polyvore.  Can you say obsessed???
Mint Gold Minimalism


7. If I had grapes.  I'd be like "yea, I have a garden on my arm.  what of it?".

8. I've been missing Amanda Byne's stupid tweets since, you know, she got locked up.

9. My long lost friend, Lauren is going to be upset when she comes back from vacay and finds out her girl is in big trouble.  I'm seriously missing her face in this office.  Lauren's, not Teresa NameIcanneverpronounce's.

10. Patricia posted this and it's just too perfect not to share.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Conversations with your husband sound a lot like mine ..... example here: http://wp.me/p2448I-13z
    I had a friend in college who, when asked the date or time, would respond with "the year of our Lord" every single time. It was hilarious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat really is smart! :)
    And a Breaking Bad marathon sounds awesome! Can't wait for the new episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the garden on the arm! That must have taken 10+ hours, and I don't know if I could go through with it, Kudos to that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, many of my days are like #1.
    2. Is Priceless a book Nicole Ritchie wrote?
    3. That picture made me snort with laughter
    4. That did, too
    5. I need to teach my Linky Cat to do that. He'd get all the ladies that way!
    6. Adorable
    7. I wish I had the guts to get a full sleeve. I covet one so bad!
    8. Someone needs to throw away the key
    9. WTF?!?!?!?!?
    10. I snorted again

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover