Monday, July 1, 2013

Two-Thirds-Scarlett gets a Makeover!

I'm so so so excited to debut my new blog design from Jana at Life Could Be A Dream!  A couple of weeks ago I won a custom design through Bre at Peacoats and Plaid.  I couldn't have possibly won a better prize.  I am so HTML/design illiterate it's not even funny. 

Jana was so amazing through the process.  She started with a detailed questionnaire asking what I would like to see.  She emailed me with any and all questions and after sending me examples of what she had in mind, changed anything and everything that I wanted tweaked.  She was easy to communicate with and I don't think I ever waited more than two hours for an email reply.  She completely catered to me.  She really wanted me to be happy!

And happy I am!

THIS is how it's done, people.  I encourage you, nay, I implore you to go to Jana for your next design.

In other exciting news, we leave for the beach TODAY after work!  The rest of the fam is already there and I cannot wait to sit on the beach in my cute new suit with my cute new monogrammed cup.  After a couple of really crappy weeks, a few days away relaxing and eating seafood is just what I need.

Yep.  There I am surfing.
Just kidding.  That would never happen for several reasons.
I'm leaving a sticky note on my computer at work that says "if you have questions I probably won't be near my phone so shoot me an email at icouldntcareless@imonvacation.com.".
Because I have such a good work ethic.
Everyone have a great and SAFE 4th of July and tell me what you think of the new look!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!!! A very clean looking design without too much going on! I like it!

    I am cracking up over your post-it!!!!!! Have a fantastic 4th!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already loved your blog before, but now it is completely WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your new layout! Seriously, it's totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover