Friday, August 30, 2013

Award Show Withdrawals

I don't know about you but I'm really missing award shows right about now (and the VMA's don't count).  I miss the ball gowns, the cheesy jokes, the gushing acceptance speeches and the upsets.
Luckily it won't be long until I get my fix.  The Emmy Awards are September 22nd.  I'm really excited about them this year since Chris and I have gotten so into TV shows.

Here are my predictions for this year:

Outstanding Drama Series: Breaking Bad.  I just don't see how it couldn't be.
Emmy Predictions

Outstanding Comedy Series: Girls.  I'll be honest.  I've never watched an episode and don't really care to.  There's just so much hype over this show and it seems like everyone and their mother is in love with Lena Dunham.
Emmy Predictions

Best Miss Universe Pageant Contestant: Sofia Vergara.  I love ya, but girlfriend, pick a dress this year that doesn't scream Miss Brazil.

Best Cleavage: Kat Dennings.  Kristina Hendricks was a close second.

Best Manicure for the Occasion: Zooey Deschanel.  I mean, how adorable.
Zooey Deschanel manicure emmy predictions

Ok this is getting ridiculous.  But I realized after looking through the real categories and the nominees that I was just going to select Breaking Bad for each one.

The weekend is upon us and this weekend is particularly exciting.  College freakin football is finally here!  Let the facebook smack talk begin!  This is the stuff that tears families apart.  Turns father against son.  Brother against brother.  Or in some cases husband against wife...
alabama florida house divided wreath

Anywho...

Have a great weekend and ROLL TIDE!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover