Thursday, August 15, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog Part 3


Say hello to Chris again!  [Hi, Chris.]


1. What would you do with $1,000,000?  BUY EVERYTHING.
2. What is your dream job?  I don't really have just one.  I'd love to be a stand up comedian.  I'd love to be an ESPN analyst.  I'd love to be a professional wrestler.  In that order.
3. Who is your celebrity crush?  I guess Timmy.  [He of course means Tim Tebow.  Not sure why I even asked.]
4. What is your favorite sports team?  Florida Gators.  [He actually pointed to the Gator shirt he was wearing and I had to explain that you couldn't see him do that.  Gees.]
5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day?  Ima49ers788, 2much101, crazyleggs.  [Too much indeed.]

Link up with Stephanie and Mal to get to know the boys!
And tune in next month when he answers another round of questions...whether he likes it or not...


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Good to get to know your hubby after hearing so much about him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hysterical!! But Tim Tebow, really?

    Semper Fi! (My Daddy is a Marine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha my husband gave a football player for his celebrity crush too! Men these days...

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I love these pictures!

    -Haylee @ jetsandabrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover