Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy and Here's Why

Hey friends.
This has been a really great week.  Here's why:

-I started my new job Monday and I'm loving it.  Absolutely loving it.  Everyone is nice to me and I think I fit right in.  The day goes by fast and I leave on cloud 9 when I go home. 
Bonus: There are two little dogs that come to work with their owners.  At any given time during the day a little chihuahua named Pedro could walk into the office.

-I bought the Imagine Dragons album.  OhMyGaaah.  If you like Radioactive and It's Time you'll LOVE the rest of it.  It makes me so happy.  Perfect for me this week!

-I bought a new shirt.  I mean, no explanation needed.

-I had lunch with Pam and Lauren yesterday.  We caught each other up over Sneaky Pete's.  I miss them so much!  I got kind of sad the other day at my new desk when I thought "wow this feels sort of natural like I'm just supposed to be here".  The last time I thought that was when I was moved into Pam and Lauren's office.

-One week til college football.  And all God's people said?  Amen.

Here's some general happiness to start your weekend:







Have a happy HAPPY weekend!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Not many people are in love with their job. You're a lucky girl. I'm curious now... What do you do for a living?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new gig! Sounds like you're enjoying it :)
    Found ya via the blog hop on dwelling tree! Happy weekend!

    .:Marta:.

    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're loving the new place of work. I really hope you get to meet Sam. and take lots of pictures as you run away screaming.
    Let's set up another lunch date asap. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. those babies are too cute. and funny.

      Delete
  4. All those pictures make me so happy! And I'm thrilled that you love your new job!!!

    Happy weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been considering buying the imagine dragons album.
    I'm still debating.
    Do you think I should?

    What happy photos! Happy weekend indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that Imagine Dragons album, I love Radioactive!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover