Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - VMA's, Lazy Decorating, and the Zombie Apocalypse


1. VMA's: Miley Cyrus needs to go away and keep her tongue in her mouth.  What's wrong with her???  Justin Timberlake performed for three freaking days and Nsync gets half a song???  Are you kidding me?!  And GOD FORBID the camera go a whole 2 minutes without cutting to TSwift dancing like an idiot.  Half the time I wasn't even sure what I was watching.  I'm too old for this crap.

2. This is my kind of decorating.  Throw up one big block of chevron and call it a day.

3. I've decided I need some casual black pants.  So sick of jeans and going pantsless is generally frowned upon.

4. I've gone on a CD kick and bought the Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack.  It's got a pretty good mix.  The very first song by The Joy Formidable is my favorite.

5. Three weeks with a smart phone and I haven't finished a single book in that time.  Bad Alyssa.

6. Went on a cleaning spree this weekend.  This included organizing DVDs, vacuuming, organizing Chris' drawers, laundry and cleaning the bathroom (my least favorite thing to do).  Chris did the dishes.  Shout out to the husband.

7. How can people not like watching Cops??  Haha:

8. I did something dumb and seriously spray painted something in a non-ventilated space.  Mistake.

9. Still loving the new job.

10. What do your clothes say about you?  We'll discuss this later...

Link up and embrace the randomness on this fine Tuesday.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love that Brad Pitt GIF!

    Right now, my clothes would probably say that I have a problem regulating my body temperature, since I'm wearing a hoodie and slippers and it's frigging August. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime soon I will join along with your linkup. I hardly ever blog on Tuesdays, so I never remember you host this!

    That Brad Pitt GIF is cracking me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over from Kisses and Croissants...and #1? Yes. Just yes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover