HOLY FREAKING CRAP what an awesome finale. BIG kudos to Vince Gilligan for giving the characters a proper goodbye and not one of those BS let-the-audience-decide-what-happens endings. I really didn't see Walt surviving that big finale. BUT I was pleasantly surprised that Jesse lived AND got to kill that psychopath Todd with his own hands. I'm SO sad this show is over.
2. You know you're watching too much Vine when your favorite Viners show up in your dreams. Over the weekend I dreamed that Robby Ayala and Josh Clark were t-shirt vendors on a trip to the beach. Good grief.
3. Guess who's going to be in the student section at the Bama game Saturday. This girl. I'm going to make it my mission to blend in seamlessly with the 20 year olds.
4. Got the Halloween stuff up at work! I decided I didn't like the tombstone next the the picture of my sister, so I switched it with the perfume bottle after I took this.
6. Sunday Chris and I hauled tail to meet my family for dinner. I even passed a car while driving my dad's
7. Heh. If you don't get this...I don't know what to do for you.
8. At first I was like "yea this would be a great idea". Then I was like "but with all the idiots that make the effort to actually call 911, the operators probably don't want to be that accessible".
9. We paid off our only credit card yesterday! Woop woop! I'll TAKE that extra $100 a month thank you VERY much!
10. I FINALLY finished a book for the first time since getting my smartphone.