Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog Part 4

boys behind the blog

Chris is back!

sunglasses instagram

1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?   Trouser Snake. [He thought I wouldn't get the joke but I did.]
2. What is your favorite meal?   Steak and lobster.
3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite?  Facebook.
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?  Craft beer and liquor.
5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."  ...punched a female in the face. [I think this was a threat.]

smoky mountains pose

I have to say, this has been one of my favorite link-ups ever.  Grab your boy and link up with Mal and Stephanie!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm really happy to hear he's never punched a girl in the face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting my chemo, and I literally snorted loudly at Trouser Snake. The nurse just gave me a funny look. I feel like Steve and Chris would get along quite well with their love for craft beer

    ReplyDelete
  3. steak and lobster!!! Yummy!!!

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, oh boys. My husband kept trying to give me inappropriate answers and I wouldn't publish them, haha. If he had thought of something at least a little bit clever like Chris did for number one, I just might have let it slide. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover