Friday, September 27, 2013

Links for Your Weekend

Habits of Supremely Happy People
I mentioned it once but in case you missed it here's a quick fix for all you no-reply bloggers.

These photos of soldiers before, during and after war are haunting.

Read this and try not to gag/throw your computer.

Of all of the millions of many blog posts about the Miley fiasco, this one was my favorite.  Spot on.

I would have to kill someone if they did this to me.

Don't abuse your children or they will write a scathing obituary.

Really digging this bag.

PMS Will Kill Us All - a post by Michele at No Model Lady.

This would make a cool Christmas gift.  Wink wink.

My top three Viners that keep me laughing: KingDaddy, Thomas Sanders, and Robby Ayala.

Salvaging the Costa Concordia.  These pictures are fascinating to me.

Superheroes wash the windows at Children's Hospital of Alabama.

Find out which fictional character shares your birthday.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! These are great links.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed these!!

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover