1. Chris comes back today from an overnight business trip. OMG I've missed him soOoO much I'm dying. Just kidding. After two deployments I'm like whatever.
2. DWTS: I haven't watched yet! All I saw was the first dance with everyone and then Peta's dance with her partner. But I'm really excited about this cast!
3. My girl Kate made her first formal appearance after little Georgie's arrival and she was dazzling (naturally):
4. No matter how many times I see it, Pretty Woman never gets old to me.
5. I think I found a color scheme for a girl nursery if/when that ever happens. How precious are they??:
6. BREAKING BAD SPOILERS BELOW!!
OMG. We were FREAKING OUT. But I have to say I called it. I just didn't see any way for Hank and Gomez to live through that. The worst part was when the skinheads just dragged their bodies away and unceremoniously dumped them in a hole. HARD episode.
7. Saturday I'm going to T's 3rd birthday at a Pump It Up party place. I was excited and then I found out there are obstacle courses and blow up slides for adults. Now I'm STOKED.
8. Haha. Nothing struck fear into my heart as a kid like being taken out of church for misbehaving:
9. Letters on this keyboard are going in and out. A few weeks ago it was the "u". This week it's the "I" and sometimes the space bar. Driving me nuts. If you see a word missing some letters forgive me.
10. Doing it: