Monday, September 30, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Kim Jong-Un Approves

 
1. BREAKING BAD SPOILERS BELOW!!
HOLY FREAKING CRAP what an awesome finale.  BIG kudos to Vince Gilligan for giving the characters a proper goodbye and not one of those BS let-the-audience-decide-what-happens endings.  I really didn't see Walt surviving that big finale.  BUT I was pleasantly surprised that Jesse lived AND got to kill that psychopath Todd with his own hands.  I'm SO sad this show is over.

2. You know you're watching too much Vine when your favorite Viners show up in your dreams.  Over the weekend I dreamed that Robby Ayala and Josh Clark were t-shirt vendors on a trip to the beach.  Good grief.

3. Guess who's going to be in the student section at the Bama game Saturday.  This girl.  I'm going to make it my mission to blend in seamlessly with the 20 year olds.

4. Got the Halloween stuff up at work!  I decided I didn't like the tombstone next the the picture of my sister, so I switched it with the perfume bottle after I took this.
Instagram
5. You may have noticed a new button at the top of my "lovlies" section.  My lady, Lauren revamped her blog and she did it HERSELF.  Check it out.

6. Sunday Chris and I hauled tail to meet my family for dinner.  I even passed a car while driving my dad's monster truck...only to be stopped by a train that was STOPPED dead on the tracks.  Naturally.

7. Heh.  If you don't get this...I don't know what to do for you.


8. At first I was like "yea this would be a great idea".  Then I was like "but with all the idiots that make the effort to actually call 911, the operators probably don't want to be that accessible".

9. We paid off our only credit card yesterday!  Woop woop!  I'll TAKE that extra $100 a month thank you VERY much!

10. I FINALLY finished a book for the first time since getting my smartphone.

 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if that sounds weird but I felt pretty satisfied when Jesse killed stupid Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. Football games rock!

    4. I have mine out too!

    6. Naturally, it always happens that way.

    7. HAHAHAHA!

    9. Congratulations! I remember that feeling and it was wonderful!

    10. yay, you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the most epic YouTube comments I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover