Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Link It Up!


-I had dinner with Pam Thursday and tonight is dinner with Lauren!  I've missed them so much!

-They announced the cast of Dancing with the Stars last week. Screamed out loud when I saw who they put Tristan with.   Well, I guess my little lucky charm will have a good two weeks.  Totally sucks.

-Haha.  True story.  And gotta love Mushu:

-I was not a happy camper when I drove to my parents house and saw that they CUT THE FIELD EARLY THIS YEAR!  I didn't even get any pictures of that gorgeous goldenrod!

-SOA tonight SUCKAAAS!

-I have a new pet peeve: actual mouth breathers.  Like, can hear them coming long before you see them.  Mother of pearl.

-Chris and I were ready to die at the end of Sunday nights Breaking Bad.  Gah we were so pissed.  I can't take it.  My HEART can't take it.

-This is the ONLY way to mock people.  Lauren and I know this:

-I'm reading The Devil Wears Prada.  SO different from the movie.  Fun fact: in the book Miranda is the one with a British accent, not Emily.

-This made me cry from laughing so much:


Link up, kiddies.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Eeew rubber johnney (the gif XD)
    Lovely blog!!! :D

    I found your blog on the blog hop, and am now following! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover