Monday, September 2, 2013

Why My Weekend was Awesome


-Friday night I fixed our favorite pinterest recipe.

-Chris bought The Walking Dead season 3 and we binged.  Finished 4 discs in 5 days.  Score.  Number of times I cried: three.  Number of times Chris cried: ....three.
[I've been asked to edit this and make it clear that Chris only cried TWO times, NOT three.]

-Saturday was of course the first day of college football!  While Chris was parked at a buddy's house in front of the TV I went shopping at our mall's new MASSIVE Forever21.  It was just as beautiful as I imagined.  I bought three shirts, three camis, a pair or earrings and a necklace.  God bless their insanely cheap prices.  And it made me so excited that they have lots of cat stuff!

-While I was on my mini shopping spree I stopped off at Michaels for some more of their cute Halloween stuff.  I can't wait to decorate my desk with this:

-Alabama won their first game of the season.  Of course they did.

-Possibly the best part of the weekend?  That it's Monday...and it's STILL the weekend for me!  Happy Labor Day!

This post brought to you by my Instagram apparently.
PS.  In case you missed it, here are my early Emmy predictions.

post signature
 

2 comments:

  1. I cried so much for TWD season 3! It's an emotional one, I don't blame Chris for crying three... I mean two... times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that recipe. My mom has been making it for a few months now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover