Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Jury Duty, Meteor Shower and Squirrel Revolt


1. It really and truly feels like it's getting harder to get up in the morning.

2. Guess who had jury selection for the first time yesterday?  Guess who spent all day at the justice center, didn't get picked but has to be BACK at the justice center this morning to be thrown back in the pool.  Yup.  This girl.

3. Chris and I got really depressed Sunday night when we realized we didn't have an episode of Breaking Bad to watch.  I pinned a bunch of pictures of Aaron Paul to get me through it.

4. No less than three faces come to mind:

5. An idea I forgot in my last post!  Rosie the Riveter.  I KNOW that will be appreciated by my co-workers.  And surely that bandanna thing can't be THAT hard to do.

6. Found this picture of MM and Queen Elizabeth on Pinterest and it's fascinating to me!  Such different women both looking at the other with admiration.

7. Last night I stood in the street with my parents and watched a meteor shower.  It was kind of awesome.

8. Tracie sent me this picture!  It's Tristan and Tyler side by side in the ACDC tee I got Tristan when he was little!  Heart. Melted.

9. Want to know something sad?  I got more sun Saturday at the game than I did all summer...in the shape of the v-neck shirt I wore.  Lovely.

10.  This commercial made me scream.  Definitely didn't see that coming:

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I wish women looked more like they did in the Marilyn Monroe era. I realize the other person in that photo in freaking Queen Elizabeth, but there is something so classically beautiful about women from that time. Grace Kelly, Rita Heyworth, Elizabeth Taylor. WTF happened?? Now we have Miley Cyrus naked and humping a wrecking ball. Cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Queen and MM picture!! So amazing! And I think I should make a shirt with the "I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you 3 times" and wear it when I go shopping! Maybe it should be a Black Friday shopping uniform? No? Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely harder to get up in the morning. That's a pretty awesome picture of the Queen and Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I am right there with ya. My husband and I were also depressed about no breaking bad episode :( What do we do now?
    -Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pic of the Queen and Marilyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the Queen and Marilyn. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh Jury Duty! Ive only been called once and got dismissed.How is cute is that baby wearing the tshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always end up with random tan lines too.
    Oh, and #4 - totally!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just this past Monday I had jury duty. I suppose I'm a rare exception to the norm, because I was excited to be summoned. I wasn't selected but getting a glimpse into the process was really fascinating. On top of that it was a capital murder case.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover