1. It really and truly feels like it's getting harder to get up in the morning.
2. Guess who had jury selection for the first time yesterday? Guess who spent all day at the justice center, didn't get picked but has to be BACK at the justice center this morning to be thrown back in the pool. Yup. This girl.
3. Chris and I got really depressed Sunday night when we realized we didn't have an episode of Breaking Bad to watch. I pinned a bunch of pictures of Aaron Paul to get me through it.
4. No less than three faces come to mind:
5. An idea I forgot in my last post! Rosie the Riveter. I KNOW that will be appreciated by my co-workers. And surely that bandanna thing can't be THAT hard to do.
6. Found this picture of MM and Queen Elizabeth on Pinterest and it's fascinating to me! Such different women both looking at the other with admiration.
7. Last night I stood in the street with my parents and watched a meteor shower. It was kind of awesome.
8. Tracie sent me this picture! It's Tristan and Tyler side by side in the ACDC tee I got Tristan when he was little! Heart. Melted.
9. Want to know something sad? I got more sun Saturday at the game than I did all summer...in the shape of the v-neck shirt I wore. Lovely.
10. This commercial made me scream. Definitely didn't see that coming: