Thursday, October 31, 2013

"...The Midnight Hour is Close at Hand"

Happy Halloween, yall!  I'm really excited about my first Halloween at the new job and seeing a different side to everybody.  BUT I'm missing Lauren terribly.  Today is her favorite and last year was so much fun.

Kaylen came over last night to practice my look (I'm totally helpless with hair and makeup) and I think it's pretty good!  I can't wait to share pictures.

I hope everyone that loves Halloween as much as I do BASKS in all its red and black and slimy green glory today. (Thank you, those of you that got that.)  Dress up, listen to the Rocky Horror soundtrack, eat candy, and watch scary movies tonight.  We're supposed to get a line of thunderstorms in this evening so the atmosphere might just be nice and spooky. 

I'm so glad I'm not the only one obsessed with this day.  Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings is too and she's hosting a fun link-up!  Join in and confess your sins on this Halloween...



seven great things in your life.
1. A guy who's loved me for 11 years...in a ROW.
2. A house we're making into a home.
3. Stability money wise.
4. An immediate family that actually likes to spend time together.
5. A job that I don't mind getting up in the morning for.
6. Two cuddly kitties.
7.  Hope and a Future. Jeremiah 29:11

seven things you lack and covet.
1. Good skin.
2. A bigger bathroom.
3. Mad dance skills.
4. Smaller (or non-existent) love handles.
5. A natural cooking ability.
6. Thicker hair.
7. The ability to always know the right thing to say.

seven things that make you angry.
1. Slow drivers.
2. Rudeness.
3. How our veterans are treated.
4. People who are desperate for attention on facebook.
5.  Our president and his minions.  Yea, I said it.
6. Loud breathers.
7.  People who text and drive.
 

seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Dishes.
2. Exercise...at all.
3. Vacuum under the bed and couches.
4. Wash my car.
5.  Exfoliate.  I don't even know how to do that.
6. Call people back.
7. Scoop the litterbox.

seven worldly material desires.
1. A sunroom.
2. A jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
3.  A trip to Disney World.
4. A bigger ring.
5.A BMW.
6. New couches. 
7. A Kate Spade bag.

seven guilty pleasures.
1. Tabloids
2. Donuts.
3. Watching Vines.
4. Mocha Lattes.
5. Making faces at people when they're not looking.
6. Reading the Twilight saga over and over.
7. Staying in my pajamas on Sundays.
  
seven things you love about love.
1. Holding Hands.
2. Kisses on the forehead.
3. Having a best friend.
   4. Date days.
5. The laughter.
6. Planning a future.
7. The mush (even though I hate to admit it).

Have an awesomely spooky, fun and SAFE Halloween!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Texting and driving makes me so mad! People think their business is so special and important, it is worth risking other people's lives for.

    And Facebook attention-seekers, ugh! Vague status updates are enough to make me de-friend people. I also hate compliment-fishing: "Just woke up, looking so ugly and grungy without my makeup on yet!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this "seven" list! I will say that I have a fairly big bathroom, and it's more crap to clean. Tabloids are my one of my big guilty pleasures, too. Perez hilton & TMZ.com are like crack to me. As is US Weekly and OK!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover