Thursday, November 21, 2013

Boys Behing the Blog Part 6

It's that time of the month again!  (I just heard that in my head.)  I mean it's time to link up with Steph and Mal for Boys Behind the Blog!

Boys Behind the Blog button

1. Who is your favorite band/musician?  Disturbed.
2. What was your first CD/tape?  Godsmack's Awake.
3. Who was your first concert?  Billy Ray Cyrus. [He hung his head when he answered this one.]
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?  Cranberry Sauce.
5. Finish the sentence: I am thankful for...  Football, wrestling, craft beer, video games, wife and family. [Not in that order...hopefully.]

boys behind the blog thanksgiving
Our frist Thanksgiving together after he was deployed for two in a row.
Yall, we leave for Gatlinburg after work TODAY.  I'm so terribly excited!  Fannie Farkle's, Bubba Gump Shrimp, The Peddler and Pancake Pantry are all calling my name!  See you next week for what should be an epic Why My Weekend was Awesome.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahha, billy Ray Cyrus. That is pretty shameful. You two crazy kids have a great time! Can't wait to hear a our it next week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha Billy Ray Cyrus. That's so great! Have a good time on your trip! I'm a new follower- love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover