Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Gatlinburg, Cofffee, and Mouthbreathers


one. We had a BLAST on our long weekend trip to Gatlinburg and can't wait to post about it tomorrow.  I could've sat and cried after getting home Sunday night because I already wanted to go back!  Two days just really isn't enough.

two.  I have got to hit the Christmas shopping hard and heavy now.  After all my talk about starting early I've waiting until the week of Thanksgiving.  This should be fun.

three. WALKING DEAD SPOILERS BELOW!  I knew the Governor wasn’t a changed man.  Chris almost fell for it.  He had just got out of his mouth “maybe the governor is turning over a new leaf” and then BAM he clobbers whats-his-face with a golf club and feeds him to walkers.  I want him DEAD.

four. I have this.

five. Did anyone see Catching Fire this weekend???  Kaylen and are making a date this week for it!!  So excited!!

six. This is unbelievably true.

seven.  Yall, I almost came home from our trip with a Thomas Kinkade canvas of Cinderella's castle. This one to be exact.  Almost.  But not quite.  I WANT that in my house. Where, I don't know.  I just know I must have it.

eight. I didn't watch the AMA's but I checked out the red carpet arrivals.  I have to say, I was digging Kesha's look.  First time I've ever seen her not looking like she just crawled out of a dumpster.  Kudos to her.

nine. I'm still doing my no caffeine thing on the weekdays but on weekends....

ten. Basically.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. 1. So glad you had fun!

    2. I started early, but didn't stick with it, now I am only half way finished.

    10. The first time I was called ma'am was a very sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that kitty is soooo cute!
    Glad you had such a fun time! Can't wait to read about it!
    I am so excited for the mid-season finale of Walking Dead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 10 is my favorite cause I feel the same way, too. Lol.

    Happy HAPPY Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover