Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - PB&J, Obamacare and Dinosaur Fan

Hey kiddies!  It's that day of the week again so give me ten random things that are on your mind and link up for Ten on Tuesday!
 
Ten on Tuesday link up

one. After biting my nails all Saturday, Bama beat LSU 38-17.  Sorry, tigers.  In 60 minutes of play time we asserted our dominance (in the second half anyway) and found a new internet sensation in the LSU dinosaur fan:

LSU Dinosaur Fan, LSU vs. Bama
I won't even tell you what my dad said when we saw this live.
two. Someone very special has a birthday tomorrow.  Someone very special also had a minor panic attack two weeks ago when he realized he was turning 27 tomorrow.

three. I have been on a big peanut butter and jelly sandwich kick.  I've had a lean cuisine in the freezer at work since Wednesday that's gone untouched.  What am I thankful for this November?  A place of work that keeps the kitchen stocked with peanut butter, jelly, and bread.

four. I have a hair appointment Thursday.  I can't decide if I'm actually going to ask her CUT cut it or just trim it.  I've been pinning hairstyles I like on the shorter side (well for me anyway) but gosh I am such a wuss.

five. Chris found this for me.  It's too perfect.  For me AND Gus:
Fat cat, Diet cat

six. Ladies, just because a male compliments you doesn't mean he's trying to sleep with you.  Say thanks and move on.

seven. Yesterday was Veterans Day and to celebrate Chris took off and met me at work and we walked to lunch at The Bright Star, a nice local restaurant.  We NEVER get to have lunch together so it was really nice to see him in the middle of the day.

eight. I've been keeping up with the news about the Obamacare disaster.  They said fewer than 50,000 people have signed up.  That means OVER twice as many people were in Bryant Denny Stadium Saturday than have signed up for Obamacare in the entire country.
Obama is not amused, Obamacare distaster, obama is not happy

nine. One week and two days until Gatlinburg!

ten.  Been rocking it for years now.
Pale vs. Porcelain, ecard

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Porcelain girls UNITE!!!!

    It really saddens me about the Obamacare disaster. The health care worker and sufferer of a pre-existing condition was hoping it could be a really great thing for many. So far, not good.

    Go for the short hair. It's hair. It will grow back ;-)

    I have never eaten a PB&J

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinosaur fan cracks me up! I've been rocking porcelain for a while too. Want to know something funny? My lunch is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. That is EPIC.

    3. Same. This is my newest lunch addiction; the last one was teriyaki noodles.

    4. Tell me about it. I chicken out as soon as I walk though the salon door.

    5. Me too!

    6. Amen. Sometimes a compliment is just a compliment.

    10. Yep yep. I've finally made peace with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pale girl right here too! I joined your link up today and am a new follower of your blog! So glad I found you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #4 ~ go for it :) My recent hair philosophy is that it's just hair...if you totally hate the cut...it will grow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely rocking #10 too. :) Hehe! Love the kitty! And I think you should totally cut your hair, I am sure it would look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! My husband (named Chris too) turned 27 in February and it was a big deal to him too. It just sounds so much older than 26!

    Thanks for visiting me from the Lets be Friends hop! Following back now. :)

    XO/Lena @ Root&Blossom

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover