Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Girl's Weekend, Christmas Trees, and The Great Flood


one. I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done this weekend.  Yay me.  Sunday was a really great girls day with Mom and Kaylen.  Lunch, shopping, and Starbucks.  Perfect.

two. We FINALLY got the tree completely done.  Friday night we had plans to go out but I was feeling puny so Chris brought home food and we finished decorating.  It was my sweet husband's idea to get a picture of us putting the "our first Christmas in our new home" ornament on together.

three. I bought my first issue of Entertainment magazine because the cast of American Horror Story was on the cover and I think I might subscribe!  As much as I love movies and TV why not??

four.  It has done nothing but rain for about a week straight.  I am so. tired. of rain.

five. Did anyone watch Bonnie and Clyde??  We haven't watched last night's yet but we really enjoyed the first!  Chris doesn't know the story so the end should be fun.  I have to say though, Bonnie is not what I expected.  I picture her being more rough around the edges and not quite so pretty.

six. Hahaha!  Truth.

seven.  I am so depressed there's no Walking Dead to talk about.

eight. So Spencer and Heidi are trying for another fifteen minutes of fame with an E network special.  Give it up, baby.

nine. I think I need this shirt:

ten.  Aw...!  The episode of Saved by the Bell where Zack dates a homeless girl just came on and I have to go to work!  Hello, DVR!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Speidi is back?!?! Ugh. I thought I just heard she had her F sized implants removed. Ass hat.

    SOA tonight!!!! Eeeeeeks!!!

    I love your glasses, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speidi has been all over the place lately. Woof.

    Your Christmas décor is sweet :)

    I am so over the rain! I think it is drying up today but coming back this weekend or something. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this shirt too! And the cat picture is so adorable! :)
    Yay for all the Christmas shopping! I still need to get lots of stuff!
    Girls days are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing that shirt as well, actually I do not know a cat lover who isn't.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover