Friday, January 24, 2014

Currently

fog, tree, morning
instagram
Watching: Ya know, the usuals.  Nashville - Scarlett might be my least favorite character now.  What a whiner. American Horror Story - I loved Wednesday's episode and my favorite part was when Misty went straight up UFC on Madison.  I do hate that they killed Axe Man (again).  I liked having him around.  Predictions for the finale?  I DON'T think Fiona is dead and I think Zoey will end up being the supreme.  ...And I hope Madison dies and stays dead this time.
 
Reading: The Fault in our Stars.  Apparently I'm late to the party.  Everyone and their sister has been talking about it.  I'm about three chapters in and I can already tell I'm going to love it.  I have heard that it is soul-crushingly sad so I'm preparing myself for that.  I already nearly cried in chapter two when she's describing...well nevermind.  Don't want to give anything away.
Looking Forward to: The Great Purge tomorrow, church Sunday, Matt and Holly's couple's shower, and our Valentines Day dinner.
 
Trying: New hair products.  I know.  VERY out of my wheelhouse.  My office mate was listening to me complain about my thin, dry, frizzy hair and she was nice enough to bring me a little sampling of what she uses: Alagio Crazy Curl Shampoo and Conditioner.  The difference is AMAZING.  My hair is shinier, silkier, and smoother.  After I tried it twice (you know, just to make sure) I threw away my John Frieda.  It doesn't even compare.
 
Eating: Lots of salad.  I know, right?  There's one week left on the fast and it's really forced me try new things and eat better.  I mean, anything is better than how I was eating.  I've discovered that Zaxby's has my favorite salad.  House salad minus chicken and tomatoes.  I've also discovered that I can live without oreos.  Who knew?
 
Loving: my new flatscreen, hazelnut coffee, warm vanilla body spray, comfy sweaters, Pinterest, Jimmy Fallon, the clock necklace my parents got me for Christmas, Italian potatoes and green beans, cold mornings, Dixie being super cuddly, and new episodes of Ghost Hunters.

Have a great weekend!
 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad--I just got TFIOS for Christmas! So I'm late to the party too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have straight or curly hair? Mine is super thin and mostly straight. I am willing to try anything! Just didn't know if you had to have curly hair to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not on the The Fault In Our Stars strain either. I guess I better get on that shiz. Is your hair naturally curly? Maybe I need to try that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went crazy with stocking up on new hair products a few weeks ago. It really is the little things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE American Horror Story but I'm really struggling with the latest season... it's just not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some new hair products so bad, might have to try these out!!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover