Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Baby Blues, Stupidity and EW

Happy Tuesday!  If you've never linked up before, grab a button and blog ten random things that are on your mind.  Silly or serious.  I lean toward the former.  Have fun and swing back by next Tuesday!

Ten on Tuesday, link up, random link up, two thirds scarlett

one. Thank you to everyone who commented on the blog or otherwise about my decisions post.  Everyone was encouraging and I appreciate it. 

two. Saturday night was Kaylen's birthday dinner at Kobe.  Good times had by all.  Can I just go ahead and claim this little one?
baby blues, cute baby

three. Fasting Update: Over one full week down and two to go.  So far no cheats!

four. As soon as the fast is over, THIS is happening.
grilled cheese, food

five. Golden Globes anyone?  I don't know if I'll do a Best and Worst post because I wasn't really blown away by too many people.  BUT I will say one of my favorites of the night was the always stunning even when pregnant Olivia Wilde.
Olivia Wilde, golden globes, pregnant

six. This video of a very confused little girl meeting her dad's identical twin for the first time is equal parts adorable and hilarious.

seven. I've never "heard" it put better.
when you're stupid, funny

eight. James Spann said we might get "a few flurries" tomorrow morning!  Time to panic!

nine. Chris and I have only recently hopped on the Jimmy Fallon train.  How did we not know his show was so funny??  We watched his best of episode the other day and now I'm obsessed with this video featuring Channing Tatum.  My favorite part is the way Jimmy/Sara says "Gary!!"
ten. I spent thirty minutes last night in bed trying to find the perfect burger making game on my phone.  Please don't judge me, just give me suggestions.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a cool post! ;) That sandwich looks amazing!! ;)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, beauty, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: A Cozy Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that quote is awesome. I love it! And I want that dress...even when I am not pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover