Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - New Year, New Start!

If you haven't joined me for Ten on Tuesday, today is a good day to start!  Give me ten random things that are on your pretty little mind and link up!  They can be as silly or serious as you want them to be.  And if you link up (and really, why wouldn't you?) be a lamb and take it to twitter.  #tenontuesday


one.  Hold the phone!  Ten on Tuesday has a brand new button to go along with the brand new year!  Get a hold of that bad boy when you link up.

two. I had an unexpected day off yesterday (those are always nice) and I was sooo glad.  Ice and  a little snow came to Alabama and I was dreading driving in it.  Last time it got cold here it didn't turn out well for me.

three. This was basically my New Years Eve outfit.  I "created" it on Polyvore that day, went to Target for a black shirt and got the rest out of my closet.  I was kinda proud of myself.
polyvore
four. I'm just now getting over the after Christmas slump.  The naked tree may or may not still be sitting in the living room.

five. This one got me.  And I've SEEN Gus make that face.

six. Sometimes I just don't deserve him.  And Thursday after another stupid Bama loss I definitely didn't deserve him.


seven. Sunday at church I started a 21 day fast.  Everyone could give up something they felt they were distracted by whether it's food, TV, social media or what have you.  If you know me, you know I'm distracted by food half the time I'm awake.  So for my fast I'm giving up meat and bread.  It's day three and so far so good.  I even had a veggie plate at lunch Sunday.  That NEVER happens.  If you want to know more about it, go here.

eight. I've decided to purge my facebook of a lot of negativity.  Some people are such downers.  Granted I'm leaving a few because let's face it, they put all their biz on their newsfeed and sometimes you can't stop watching a train wreck.

nine. I got me some Victoria's Secret thermal PJ's for Christmas and I'm in looooove.  As soon as I got the "don't come to work text" yesterday morning I broke the land speed record for ripping off clothes and throwing on thermals.

ten. On point.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. adore this idea. & YES boobs is always the answer!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love your new button! So pretty! Did you design it yourself?

    It is 1 degree here. 1. It's so cold. I can't take it! Some schools were closed today because of the cold. There's no snow, just cold! I love your NYE outfit! Simple and classy. Mwah, Happy Tuesday, good luck with your 21 day meat fast! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute.. I love this post!! Let me know how you do on the fast. I'm kinda nervous to try one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Awesome!

    2. I kind of have to laugh at this one. (all in good fun of course)

    6. Sweet

    8. I did this about 2 years ago and it was the best thing I could do.

    10. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not going to lie...it is cold here! Coming from the north, you would think I was used to it. No one is used to 9 degrees! Brr! I don't even want to talk about the last two Bama games. Nope. :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover